Handling, Storage & Packaging
Dev Descaler is available in 35 kg. HDPE Carboys.
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapour respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer SDS for more details.
This product should be stored in original containers in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
Physical & Properties:
|| < 2.0
- Dev Descaler should be diluted with water to give a solution of the desired strength.
The solution temperature should be kept between 50 - 60°C to obtain the best protection from the inhibitors.
- The cleaning solutions should be circulated, and provisions must be made for venting of gases generated during the cleaning.
- Depending on the type of deposit, carbon dioxide and some hydrogen gas may be formed.
- Open flames should not be allowed near the cleaning due to the potential for hydrogen gas formation.
- Once the cleaning is complete, the system should be immediately drained, flushed and neutralized with an alkaline product.
- After recirculating the neutralizing solution, the system should be drained and flushed one final time.